Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm Pregnant!!



Hello Everybody!,

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I'm feeling right now. Las Tuesday I was 4 days late so I decided to take a Home pregnancy test, had done one two days before and came out negative, so I was really expecting a negative so I could call my OB/GYN and she could tell me what to do so I could get my period... Just imagine my surprise when the digital pregnancy test read "Pregnant" I started crying instantly and laughing like a crazy person!, I was so thrilled!, we had been trying to get pregnant for 9 month now and this couldn't have come in a better moment in my life!

I bought some baby shoes, draw the words "You're going to be a Daddy" on a piece of paper as a little cute sign and put the pregnancy test on top of the shoes with the sign, when my husband came home I told him to close his eyes, guided him to sit down in front of the baby shoes I had put on the table and then took my hands off his eyes, He just couldn't believe it!, tears where rolling down his eyes but he had a great big smile on his face!, and he kept asking me: "Is this a joke?", "Are you kidding me?", "Is this really true?", and I told him "Well I don't know any pregnant women who would do me the favor of peeing on a stick for me!" and we just laughed... We are so happy right now!

I'll put up some photos of the news day and the baby shoes tomorrow when I download them from the camera!

Big hugs and kisses from me and the Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment