Thursday, April 15, 2010

Getting Started!





Ok!

So getting started wasn't as hard as I thought it would be!, specially because I had a great photographer I've been unconsciously learning from and who is, and always will be, my role model: my uncle David Lack (www.digitalizarte.com.mx), and also Natalia Gaitan (www.photobambinostudio.com) is a great teacher to learn from!.

So I did a practice photo shoot on Tuesday and another one on wednesday, and here are the results!, not bad huh? Thank you so much for your patience Natalia!, and David... get ready because I'm coming home to learn more from you now that I have more knowledge!

Thank you for following me and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Mary Pilyyyyy!!!! Felicidades por tu primer post!!!! Te quedaron increibles las fotos!!!! Tienes el don totalmente!!!!

    ReplyDelete